Parsvanath Breakout . . . .

During the down trend all the stock makes the trendline joining the tops. This is the down trendline. I have found that Once this down trendline is broken with a good volume the stock rises and the bull phase begins.


This phenomena is seen in Parsvanath Developers. Yesterday's close above 324 have made is a good breakout case. Now for the traget we can assume 2 rising trendline from the tops. As below
We can then safely kkeep the target of 375 and 390 respectively.

2 comments:

KKP Investor said...

Can you please add a link to your site so that I can get an email notification when you have updated your site.

There is a way to do that, and I do not know how to get it directly into my Thunderbird through my gmail.com service.

Please write to me on how to do this at kkpatel1924@gmail.com

trips said...

this stock is still at thelower levels well sir can you please tell the the time duration for 390 levels

Google